Accepting and adhering to the rules are a condition of entry to the park. The rules exist to make the park as safe as possible for everyone.
1. All participants must complete and sign a rider waiver in order to ride (under 18’s by parent / guardian and witnessed by another person over 18)
2. All participants must wear helmets
3. All clinic participants must wear helmet, knee & elbow pads, shin/wrist guards
4. All participants must immediately cease riding ramps when wet – from leaks or spills
5. BMX, SKATEBOARD, SCOOTER, ROLLERBLADES & ROLLER SKATES are all welcome to ride within their ability on our obstacles if they have signed our waiver and release.
6. All participants must skate/ride safely at all times and avoid collisions with other participants. Fighting or other aggressive or disruptive behaviour will result in ejection from the park.
7. No food or drink may be taken onto ramps or into ramp areas or consumed on ramps or in ramp areas. Food and drink may only be consumed in spectator areas.
8. Smoking is prohibited at Level Up Skatepark .
9. Spectators may not use or stand on ramps or within ramp areas for any reason.
10.No one under the age of two (2) is allowed to use the ramps outside of arranged workshop sessions.
11.Non-skate or riding gear, including bags, must be kept off ramps.
12.No contests, events or photo shoots of any description may be held in the park unless organised by or in conjunction with and approved by Level Up Skatepark Management. Participants may use their own cameras while at the park at their own risk of loss or damage. Spectators may shoot from spectator areas only.
13.All non-participants must sign into the park via the spectator or media waiver to enter.
14.Park management reserves the right to refuse entry to or eject anyone at any time from the park at its own discretion.
15.All participants and spectators in the park must wear a wristband as proof of payment and/or having signed into the park.
16.Suitable shoes and shirt or tee shirt must be worn at all times.
17.No riding in the Retail Shop or Cafe Area.
18.Upon entering Level Up Skatepark you agree to bag checks if requested by Level Up Skatepark Staff.